Get Ready for Your Visit
Please click on the appropriate form below to download, fill-out, and print before your office visit.
- Chiropractic History and Intake Form (1 of 2)
- Chiropractic History and Intake Form (2 of 2)
- Graston Consent Form
- Acupuncture Intake Form
What to Expect
- Your treatment begins with a comprehensive physical examination, which evaluates your injury with orthopedic and neurological testing.
- After 5-10 minutes of heat, soft tissue techniques (Graston and Active Release Techniques) are performed on the injured area(s).
- After the soft tissue work, we utilize chiropractic adjustments or flexion/distraction technique to region of the spine or extremity affected.
- Due to the very physical nature of the technique, we highly recommend wearing clothing that will allow us to easily access your injury. Shorts, tank tops and "workout" gear is typically preferred. If you have a low back or lower extremity complaint, please do not wear jeans.
- Finally, Kinesio Tape, stretching, physical therapy, nutritional or lifestyle modifications are applied/given. These final modalities will help your treatment to last longer and heal your injury faster.
- First appointments last 45 minutes to an hour. Follow-up appointments last 20-40 minutes.
With good patient compliance, we resolve your injury quickly and keep you functioning optimally, longer. We do the best possible job at educating our patients and arming them with the tools they need to stay healthy in every day life.
Braun Chiropractic participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options please see below or call us with any questions you have.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. Since many plans and coverage’s vary, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment.
INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Specialty Health Plans
- United Health Care
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
Acupuncture visits are $80 for initial exams and the first treatment. Follow-up appointments are $55 per session. Packages are also offered with a discount for “up front” payment. Most insurance companies do not cover acupuncture treatments, but benefits vary by insurance/plan.
Massage visits are $55 for 60 minutes and $80 for 90 minutes.